Weather Activities for Circle Time!
5 activities to keep your circle times fresh, fun and full of learning!
No matter what season we are in, weather is always a great theme to introduce. Because it is a part of children's life every single day, it has meaning any time of the year.
Check out the 5 activities included in this fun and interactive circle time bundle!
- Weather Game: Mix gross motor movement with weather exploration.
- Thunderstorm Soundscape: Make a thunderstorm come to life with instruments and body percussion.
- Weather Hello Chant: Add some fun to your hello song by mixing in the weather.
- What's the Weather Like Today?: Look out the window and observe the weather in your neck of the woods.
- "Drip, Drop" by Sarah Weeks: Add a musical twist to the story about Pip Squeak's leaky roof
- Video demonstrations - Not knowing how to teach an activity can often be what stands in the way for teachers wanting to bring in new ideas. That’s why each activity comes with a video demonstration so you can see it in action.
- Activity guides -You’ll find everything you need to know to teach the activities right here. Each activity guide features directions, materials required, lyrics and a list of what your kids will learn.
- Digital Tracks - Each activity comes with a digital audio track. Download it to your favorite digital device and you’ll have quick and easy access all the time!
- Printables - If an activity works best with a visual aid, you’ll find it here. Simply print and laminate, and you'll increase engagement - guaranteed